Respite care and short stays
Kingdom Homes Ltd provides respite care in each of the care homes within the organisation. At our various locations throughout Fife you can choose from town centre or rural settings, large 60-bedroom homes or small 20-bedroom facilities with the option of nursing, residential or dementia care according to your needs and preference.
If you are a full-time carer looking for a temporary haven for your loved one while you take a well earned break or a holiday, take a look around our website at the facilities we offer. Alternatively you may be thinking of making the move from living in your own home to residential care and would like to sample this on a trial basis.
Whatever the reason, a warm welcome awaits you at Kingdom Homes Limited.
- Respite care is available for as long as you need us or for just one night. We are there to provide round the clock care in a home from home, safe and secure, friendly environment.
- In the event that emergency care is required, we will identify a place within one of our care homes without delay to take the worry and stress out of the situation.
- We have a small number of double rooms in each of our homes where we can accomodate married couples who wish to stay with us.
- During your stay you may join in as many or as few of our activities as you wish.
- Special dietary requirements can be discussed with our trained staff and arrangements made to cater for your specific needs.
- Meals may be taken in our dining rooms or in the privacy of your own room.
- You may bring your own personal items including televisions, music players etc to make you feel more at home during your visit.
- With prior agreement your pet may accompany you during your stay so you needn't be parted from each other.
- All of our care homes have beautiful landscaped gardens where residents and their visitors can sit when the weather is fine.
- During your stay your visitors may come and go as often as you like and they will be offered a cup of tea or coffee as you would offer them in your own home.
- Fees for Respite Care are as per the Fees Structure for each of our care homes and are detailed on the individual homes Fees pages of this website.
If you would like to enquire about availability, arrange a visit or discuss your individual requirements, please contact the Manager of the care home of your choice. Telephone numbers and email addresses are shown on the Contact Us web pages for each care home in our organisation.